Data Protection Policy
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
• third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by us, its Strategic Partners or its Independent Distributors;
• commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
any business partner, (actual or prospective) to facilitate business services transactions;
• relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
• any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
Contacting Us - Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
• would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy;
• would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact Team Beeming as follows:
• Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party (e.g. a referrer), you should contact that us or individual to make such queries, complaints, and access and correction requests.
• If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide its advices to you, administer any contractual relationship in place and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
• This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.